Re: Distributor?

To: franks@teleport.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 06:32:19 EST
In a message dated 1/13/00 1:56:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
franks@teleport.com writes:

<< Any suggestions on distributors. I know several folks who run the old Lucas
 with the Pertronix electronics. >>

Dave:

You might consider going to the Crane Ignition site  <A
HREF="http://www.cranecams.com/CraneCams.htm";>Crane Cams Home Page</A> and
ordering one of their reconditioned electronic units.  I did and love it so
far.  They are only a fraction of the cost of a new one and come with full
warranty.   It consists of an attractive box that mounts on the firewall and
a unit that mounts inside your old distributor.  I paid $45 and installed it
in about an hour and a half or so.

---David C.