Re: Distributor?

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:56:28 -0500
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wiedemeyer wrote:

> Frank, isn't the Ignitor guaranteed for a lifetime?  I thought I read that
> somewhere, but maybe I'm wrong.

30 month guarantee. But after mine failed, I sent it back, they have had
it since July. No credit, no part, no word, never again for me.
I am not the only one who has had problems with an Ignitor, some peolple
have had great results, others hete the things. A friend of mine put one
on his Morgan, 2 weeks later it came off. It was NOT the same car.
Same goes for a guy with a Triumph.
On the other hand, a friend with a 1500 Midget loves his.
Go figure.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ