Re: Patch panels, was Distributor?

Subject: Re: Patch panels, was Distributor?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:46:53 -0800
I had a fender bender where a car hit my left front fender behind the wheel.
The most severely damaged area was almost a perfect match for the fender
rust repair patch panel.  Even including labor, it came to  several hundred
dollars less than replacing the fender with a new one.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon