Distributor and Shop

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor and Shop
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:35:43 -0800
Geesh, post a question about a distributor and everyone fixates on the shop.

Here's the story. The shop belongs to a friend who owns NW Auto Fab in
Albany OR. He normally does Rod and Custom work and has done work for my
brother who owns a 54 Ford F-100, a 68 Mustang, and is currently building a
55 Nomad. During the time my LBC was in his shop he was also working on a 69
Camaro Pace car and a 34 Ford. My LBC just took up a small corner in the
shop.

Mike, the owner, cut out the rusted panels and welded in the patch panels
for me at his normal $40 per hour rate. He was impressed with the quality
and fit of the panels. While the car was there he let my brother and I use
his tools and do lots of other work during weekends and evenings for no
additional cost. We did all the prep work,  bondo and sanding as well as
putting everything back on it to make it a roller. I towed it back up to
Portland to have the roll cage welded in so it is now back in my garage. It
is good to have friends with tools and experience.

Still willing to here more about distributor options.

--
Dave Franks
franks@teleport.com