Re: Fw: cool ... no lbc

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 06:40:16 -0600
Cc: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Then your gonna LOVE Texas this April, we haven't seen a day with highs below 45
in my neck of the woods yet !! ;^P   All you freezin' listers need a warmth
break at Spridgetstock 2000 so get your floral print shirts and Bermuda shorts
cleaned, pressed and packed, cuz I'll be lookin' fer yall (between you and me
folks, I wouldn't want to upset Elizabeth by not showing, she's one powerful
lady) Don't tell her I said that tho.