Re: Screensaver (forgive me!)

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Screensaver (forgive me!)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:06:02 -0600
Cc: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
This message is for people (and cats) with no reading skills whatsoever. If you
recieved this message, in error please delete it immediately or not from your
system.
It may contain confusing, profound or legally illiterate information, or a lack
thereof.
You may keep copies for your personal, proffessional or household uses including
but not limited to anything each imagination can invent. You may not directly or
indirectly avoid, prevent,ignore,any subliminal message contained within this
text.You may directly or indirectly
copy,collate,staple,fold,burn,smoke,stamp,worship,promote,wash or even
cohabitate with this e-mail with complete fear of malice, ridicule,personal gain
or new hair growth. Or not! Reading of the previous text is PROHIBITED unless
permission is recieved in writing, verbal, imagined, channelled, or in smoke.
CREKIT ZUIZZE GROPE, CREKIT ZUIZZE GROPE BOTTOM and each of their subversives
eliminate the right to view  to whatever is on TNN this weekend and all images
that appear in front of them both real and imagined. Except where common sense
and/or lack of interest prohibits the reading of previously unmentioned
unobtainable and illegible text or pictures.