Vizards 3rd Ed.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vizards 3rd Ed.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 17:33:27 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Someone else said it wasn't that different from the earlier editions to be
worth buying unless you didn't have a copy already.  I agree with this!  The
print is smaller and some graphs are now Mac publishing type, but unless you
are running a state of the art engine building shop or already have both
earlier editions and want to complete you collection, don't bother, that is
unless you don't already have a copy.  My offer of $10 for your 2nd edition
to complete my collection still stand if you think you must have the new
edition.
            Crash