Re: bug-i jack wrench on e-bay

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bug-i jack wrench on e-bay
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:38:18 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Yeah!  They should be Kawasaki Green!  :)  ( Must be the cold?!? )

Robert D.
PS: Horror of horrors: We had a warm day today with a bit of snow ( not 10
inches, but about 2 inches ).  Tonight it is going to -25 C again.  That
means ice on the roads that calcium will not work on.  ( -18 C being the
magic number for non-functioning calcium.  ( or so I'm told. )