Re: I'm Outta Here (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm Outta Here (NO LBC)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:00:08 EST
In a message dated 1/18/00 2:21:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
t.williams@mrg.ca writes:

<< As Arnold once said, 'I'll be back' - but only to
 lurk. Participation seems to be isolated to a select few..which is really
 too bad.. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, when I started on this list about 18 months ago, nobody told me I
wasn't allowed to particpate.  Who should I have asked?  Zappa doesn't answer
my e-mails, the cats are too stuck up to care...maybe Elizabeth is in control!

If you all want me to shut up and lurk, I'll do it.

The way I look at it, the lists are for an exchange of ideas and methods.  I
have seen great ideas and I've seen some stuff that I would never try at
home.  Ultimately, ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.  You have a
brain that is supposed to allow you to make decisions.  Get input from the
list and try stuff.  If it doesn't work, try something else.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport