High beam dip switch

To: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: High beam dip switch
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:03:42 -0700
As I restore each part of my Bugeye, one by one, I like to check the
originality standards . It's not that my car will be absolutely factory
standard. Far from it ! It's just that when I do deviate from the standard I
want it to be deliberate. I've seen too many Sprites put together  very
haphazardly. I've heard it said that God lives in the details. Besides I
think it will make for a more interesting car. Anyway , I'm restoring the
"High beam dip switch" presently, and the concourse standards say that the
fiber board (cardboard) insulator that goes between the dip switch mounting
plate and floor board (Toe Board) was painted red. Red ? What general shade
of red ? Glossy or flat ?  Have any of you folks seen this red part ? Just
how red is it ?
Thanks in advance,
Mark Hanna
AN5