Re: ???? What list is this??

To: "Norm Briggs" <nbriggs@inet.guthrie.org>
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:44:39 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Norm,  I'm sorry you feel my message was insensitive, rude, and arrogant.  I
always thought this list was for all the members, even new ones that ask the
same old questions (they don't know it was on the list last year).
    I don't believe this list is only for tech questions about spridgets, if
it was then the SWAG group would not exist, and I would never know of all
the strange and wierd things they do in Texass and Jerzzy.
    "I" do take exception with any member of the list telling me why I
joined it, or what I think.  You took both of my comments out of text.  The
first "You are not We" was meant to tell the sender he has no right to speak
for "Me" as in "Why We joined this list".  The second in no way told him to
"get over it or leave", but did say that we all have that choice "to get
over it or leave".  Please join in, lurk, or leave, what ever you want to
do, but never tell me what "I" think or why "I" did something, you can even
take something I said out of context and make a reply, but "we" can expect
me to respond.
            Crash