Re: Phone question NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phone question NO LBC
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:47:18 EST
In a message dated 1/18/00 3:50:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< If I may humbly intrude, I would like to be contacted (off list, of course)
 by someone who is wise in the ways of WATS aka 800 services; especially
 resellers of same. Details on request.
    Peter C..rawling back into my corner... shhhhh >>

Have you tried your phone company?  They probably know more about these
things than us wrenchheads.  AFAIK, you dial the number and you get connected
without charge.  (Sorry!  I'm being a smarta$$!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport