Re: LBC problems

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC problems
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:14:40 -0800 (PST)
FWIW- I've heard (anecdotal only) that the dipstick
heaters don't really do the job and the pan heaters
and block heaters are the way to go.  I got my BGT
block heater for Xmas from a friend, if they'd just
stop salting the roads!

And, Larry, you could get some heating from that
magnet if you could just get it to resonate (it
happens all the time on our mag bearing turbo
machinery!).

=====
Ron Soave

IGNORE THE YAHOO MESSAGE BELOW!!!!!