Re: was High beam dip switch XLBC- Now London Bridgefb.com>

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was High beam dip switch XLBC- Now London Bridgefb.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:59:00 -0600
OK.  Before I pay the forfeit you'll have to tell me where you got that
from - not really a doubting Thomas you understand.  I really didn't think
it was _The_ London bridge - especially as Tower Bridge is usually referred
to as 'London Bridge'  (As in London Bridge is falling down) and that is
definately still there.

Elizabeth