Re: Choke cable for a '74 Midget

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Choke cable for a '74 Midget
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:28:37 -0800
The reason a choke cable stops staying in the twist on position is a little
metal spring clip located around the outside of the stiff part of the cable
housing (lousy description, I know) that breaks or pops off.  Found mine
hanging from the cable, slipped it back on, and it has worked correctly ever
since.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget