Re: Was Mirror Question, now Sxxxxx & Cxxxxxx

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: Was Mirror Question, now Sxxxxx & Cxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:04:02 -0500
Cc: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
In MY experience, the only way you can deal with these "people" is to go to
their shop so that you can physically see the item(s). The purpose of this is
to 1) ensure that they have it, 2) see its quality, and 3) make sure you
receive it.

I am but one consumer, others will report good experiences with this vendor.
Then again, some don't contract unwanted diseases from unsavory partners
despite numerous encounters.

Jay Fishbein
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S  Still looking for a few good parts
Lotus 7
260-Z