Re: Progress Report - Actual Progress

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Progress Report - Actual Progress
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 13:24:02 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry, you must be part Eskimo to be out changing your water pump in this
weather,
and going on the traditional top down drive tomorrow. you better be careful
coming
to Texas or your snowballs will melt <G>  I won't fault you on the wimp comment
,but at least I have the option of waiting for warmer weather next week, I also
have a daily driver other than the LBC's  Later, ....................... Brad