Re: Valuable Tool Discovery

To: Terry Williams <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Subject: Re: Valuable Tool Discovery
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 19:59:55 -0600
Cc: "'Carolyn/Rick'" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I know you didn't ask me, but I don't care!! If you have a Snap-On truck that
comes around your area, ask him about a 1" wobble extension. I love 'em,
unfortunatly mine has turned up missing again. I have a feeling that someone
likes them as well as I do, maybe more, since I have looked and can't find it.
They are about $10 but well worth it because of the hassle they save in tight
places. They will give you a 40 degree angle access to a bolt and still have a
positive drive, not fold over the way a swivel will under pressure (a sure way
to draw blood). I like the 1" model as you can fit that into about any
situation where it is needed. just my .02               Brad