Re: spriteus-lackus! saabus-neatus!

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spriteus-lackus! saabus-neatus!
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 06:36:54 -0500
It's the little car sitting in front that makes the garage HUGE!!!

BTW It is a neat car!! You going to bring it to Carlisle in May agin this
year?? And if you look closely you can see Chuck's smiling face right
above the 25 on the bonnet (hood, front end ????)

Larry

<SNIP>

>ok gang!  enough.
>chuck.
>larry, you saw my garage.  it is not that big?  is it? or was it the little
>car sitting in it that made it look big?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.