Re:NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re:NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 16:08:44 -0600
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Really Ed, I'm 38, and even I remember the closing to the most action packed
shows of my childhood. I was a WHAMMO!!!   SOCK!!!!     BLAMMM!in' good
time. And like any narrow minded politician, Commissioner Gorden never, ever
had a clue to Bruce Wayne's real identity. But guys, lets get serious here,
we're all a little older, a little wiser, a little jaded.
Here is a 35 year old man, living with a 15 year old boy?!  They always go
into the closet together and come out wearing leather and masks?!?!   You
hear phrases like "to the bat POLE Robin"?!?!?!?  I bet Albert could tell a
tale or two from that house, eh!!  Yes Ed, I'm feelin' a bit bored, just
waiting till I get some floor pans to replace in the Bugeye, but at least I
properly marked the tag line, Later,............... Brad