Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 12:49:20 -0500
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, RBHouston@aol.com, toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Albert F Jones wrote:

> Elizabeth
> Comfort - Site of Spridgetstock 2000

I was in the book store Sunday checking out the travel section.  Since I was
there I looked in a couple of books about TX.  Seems that Comfort ranks a
couple of pages in each book, and it is billed as a historic tourist
destination.
And it only has one traffic light.  Was really looking for a close airport.
Did not have time to read about all the sites, maybe next time.  Elizabeth,
are you near the bat tower thing I read about?  Could be handy.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei, leads a good life, but still a dog.  OK chuck?
89 Nissan w/ dented rear fender
95 Toyota scraped rear fender

PS.  My wife was much more reasonable when she got home that night after
she hit my car.  She was just having a bad morning.  She was laughing, since
the driveway had a bunch of ice at the bottom that day, she was moving faster
then normal so she would not get stuck.  Figures, but we both had a good
laugh.