Re: New Purchase!!

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: New Purchase!!
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:51:16 -0600
Cc: Charles Markham <chaz2@gis.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Postive ground can be changed very easily but I will leave that to the
> electronic experts to tell you the best procedure for changing it. I had a
> British Jag mechanic tell me it's better for the car to be negative
> ground.       Brad
>
> Charles Markham wrote:
>
> > Thanks All,
> >   When you guys say U-haul trailer I am assuming you mean a full trailer
> > that the whole car goes on not just the little dolly? Have I seen a
> > truck with ramp type thing on the back where you just drive the car up
> > on? .It is better than three hours away. I too had imagined somehow this
> > would fit in a pickup of some sort but then some little voice inside
> > said this was a bad idea!!Yes the car was originally BRG as you can see
> > by the interior shots. It has a positive ground! Did most of these cars
> > have that? That will take some getting used to.
> >  Thanks again for all the tips!   Charles

        As a positive earth (I really love that term :) the chassis is the
"source" of electrons for current flow. Somehow this catalyzes a couple
different types of corrosion (been a while since Materials class in the
Canoe Club). As if the car needed help!
--

1987 RX-7 TII: La voiture grande vitesse.
MCMLXIX Sprite: La voiture grande finesse.

-