Re: Conclave???

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Conclave???
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:01:26 EST
Matt--

Conclave is the annual meeting/get together of the Austin Healey Club of
America.  It is to be held in Indianapolis on July 23-27, centered in the
Holiday Inn Select in Indy.  The Putnam Park speed runs are timed runs around
a CART track in your own vehicle. I understand the events are open only to
Healey marque automobiles.    I will be driving a Midget to Conclave, so I
wont be able to enter anything with the car, but it will be neat to meet lots
of Healey/Sprite owners, see the cars,  and attend the sessions.<A
HREF="http://www.serve.com/AHCA/";>Austin Healey Club of America</A>

--David C.