Re: Copyright

To: "Christopher Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Copyright
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:54:22 -0500
Sure you are not a lawyer, sounds just like what a lawyer might say ;-)

And no I do not want to go there, just something I wondered about in this
new media world we live in.

As a matter of fact most of my words wouldn't be publishable - even in a
book of bad jokes LMAO

Larry
Who does hold a copyright on his dissertation

PS to the best of my knowledge there was not an archive when I joined,
but since my earliest posts are ther then there must have been one.