OK, I'll bite

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK, I'll bite
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:24:33 -0600
1.  What color was Frank's beer label at the last get together?
2.  How did the factory keep their cats out of the beer they were surely
drinking while assembling our cars?
3.  Will a 32oz malt liquor fit in an after market cup holder?
4.  Where can I find an after market cup holder that will hold a 32oz
malt liquor?
5.  How much is an after market cup holder worth?

FIRST of all, an item is worth exactly what someone will pay for it.
Having said that,  I, too, dislike sifting through the inside jokes and
"stuff"  to get to the heart of the list.  I use the digest version.  It
gives me one or two emails a day to look through.  It annoys me that
most of the stuff I get has large portions "quoted" from someone else
that I've already read.  BUT, I see this forum as a kind of meeting
place for Spridget people.  If we all got together in person, the
conversations would be varied and divergent.  So, I can tolerate the
things that I do not like because the things I do like are very valuable
to me.  I'd MUCH rather sift through some inside jokes and asinine
silliness than read about how someone thinks the list should be.  The
whining about the list has just as much LBC content as the reason for
the whining.  Try the digest.