Re: Anybody heading south?

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody heading south?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:33:58 -0600
Cc: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chris Kotting wrote:

> If anybody's heading down to Florida from points north with enough spare
> cargo space to include a Midget bonnet, give me a holler.  Ken Waringa
> and I are trying to figure out how to get a useable bonnet from me
> (Columbus, Ohio) to him (Panama City, FL).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris Kotting
> ckotting@iwaynet.net

        There were a couple or three Midgets at McLean's Automotive Component
Recycling Facility here in our fair city (Panama City) on Transmitter
Road. At least one of which has a useful bonnet, if I remember
correctly. It's been a couple of weeks since I've visited, so they may
have crushed more cars. I have a friend who works there (curiously
enough :), so let me know if I can go look for you. Perhaps save some
difficult shipping on a large component.
--

MCMLXIX Sprite: Driving a slow car quickly.
1987 RX-7 TII: Driving a fast car slowly.

-