Re: yet another disaster for auction on eBay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: yet another disaster for auction on eBay
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:54:35 EST
In a message dated 2/15/00 5:46:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

<< Take a look at this one.

 Item 259341043
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=259341043

And they had the damned audacity to put a $500  minimum bid on that piece of
crap??  I think the "cowl assy" mentioned was not an abbreviation. It is
really an assy.  I would give him about $100 if he delivers.  That's because
he said it had an engine and tranny with it.  Note that all is said about the
engine is that it is not frozen.  Caveat Emptor!!!

---David C.  8^)