RE: yet another disaster for auction on eBay

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: yet another disaster for auction on eBay
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:59:22 -0800 (PST)
How bout we all email the lister and ask "What
were/are you thinking!?"  :o))

Dan

PS Mike, did you get the plate lense fixed...I still
have the used one but no address to send it to.

--- "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=259341043

> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> >
> > WOW! What a buy! (NOT!) And only $500.00.  Can you
> imagine having that
> > picture hanging on your wall?
> >
> > Didn't somebody just give away a complete '64
> Midget for FREE?!?!
> >
> > The sad thing is that somebody will probably buy
> it, then they'll find out
> >
> > about this list, and WE will have to help them put
> it back together again!
> >
> > Allen Hefner
> > SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
> > '77 Midget
> > '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport
>
> This message is for the named person's use only.  It
> may contain
> confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
> information.  No
> confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
> any mistransmission.
> If you receive this message in error, please
> immediately delete it and all
> copies of it from your system, destroy any hard
> copies of it and notify the
> sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
> disclose, distribute,
> print, or copy any part of this message if you are
> not the intended
> recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its
> subsidiaries each reserve
> the right to monitor all e-mail communications
> through its networks.  Any
> views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender, except
> where the message states otherwise and the sender is
> authorised to state
> them to be the views of any such entity.

Do You Yahoo!?