Re: A arms

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A arms
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:49:40 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Sounds like the old joke about the original axe that George Washington used
to chop down the cherry tree.  "Sure its the same axe, but its had two new
heads and three new handles over the years."
Sounds like by the time you were done the only thing left of the midget
parts donor was the grease on your hands.
                                            Regards, Glen Byrns