RE: A arms

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A arms
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:16:16 -0700
Yes I have seen the gauge steel that is used to make the frame rails. The
bottom piece is spot welded to the upper
hat section. I have heard about the spot welds failing under hard cornering
conditions. I had thought about seam welding that
joint. While looking at that area I noticed that the front bumper mounting
holes are robust. What do you folks think about fabricating
a bracket to mount the sway bar that bolts up to the bumper mount(s) ?
Mark Hanna
AN5