Re: Car Shed?

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Shed?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:25:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
John,

Have you looked into the tent like garages?  I have a 'Coverit'
instant garage, 12' x 20' that I use for one of my cars and
parts.  There are two-three companies that offer them and they
can be erected in a couple of hours.  I did mine by myself in one
afternoon.  The plus is I can just as easily take it down,
nothing permanet!  I got mine at a local discount warehouse store
for less than what the manufacturer wanted, plus no shipping.  I
went this route because the SO wanted "her" half of our double
car garage, plus since it's not permanet, no building permit
required.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'