Re: Car Shed?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Shed?
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:12:53 +1100charset="iso-8859-1"
I have a 'garden shed' 3 metres by 4 metres with a double door opening at
one end. The
opening is 2.2 metres wide. It happily fites my sprite, a workbench at the
other end and
narrow (12") shelves along both walls.

It cost me a few hundred dollars and I erected it in a day.

It came as 10 galvanised panels and it is all screwed or riveted together.

Very simple.

I use it as overflow becuase my 60' by 30' shed is already full!

Mike