Re: Bugeye Bonnets For Sale In Nevada AND Virginia

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Bonnets For Sale In Nevada AND Virginia
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:33:49 EST
Someone on the Left coast, BUY LARRYs BONNET TODAY!!!   East Coaster? I have
one bonnet for 63 Midget   so fresh that it still hasn't even fallen off the
car yet.....holes down centerline, but I will MIG them closed if desired....
Boot lid is straight, but has holes for dealer installed luggage rack.
Located Virginia Beach VA.
    Also have 2 poor side curtains - good frames, bad perspex; good
windscreen glass and frame, poor seals,  all gages in decent cosmetic
condition, incl accurate dual gage, switches, complete carb set up, uncracked
exhaust manifold  (have 3 for various Spridgets) and a stow-away hood frame.
Engine ran, has good oil pressure, no knocks, no smoke (Yes it does have
oil....) and scase gearbox sounded good.
    If you need a doodad  or a whazzit that can come off without any hassle,
and it;s still useable, I'll pull it and send it out for the postage.
   Make an offer for one or for all (add exact shipping). I have UPS daily
pickup... same or next day shipping.   Engine/gearbox free to the
remover/hauler-awayer... . Anything left on the car is there for the
stripping before it gets hauled off to the junkyard...  This is not part of
the collection of  MGB parts cars behind my shop... It actually belonged to
me, was driven by me and was killed by me away from the shop.....
                  Mark Childers

     Limited time offer. One midget was sacrificed, but no dwarves or elves
were harmed in the making of this prospectus. No commercial enterprise is
offered or sought as a result of stripping this car of its last shred of
dignity.  I should be ashamed of myself.  Alternative programs available to
owners of  exotic German and Italian cars at a significantly higher price.
Patent pending.  Union Jack's  Spares will not rip, run, ravel, tear sag,
snag, fuzz or bag at the knees. There are no such guarantees extended to the
midget parts aside from what is claimed above.....