Re: Crank Counterweights

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Crank Counterweights
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:21:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dan,

No offense taken nor was I trying to throw flames.  APT is such a store
house of wonderful tech info that they willingly give out, and all
without being transferred several times to get it from a soul who looks
it up in a book!  They are like Frank Clarici, a national treasure!

APT has my vote for the cutting edge and tried and proven goodies.  I
always say, go with the good guys where it counts.  Thermostats are easy
to replace, cranks aren't!

Regards, Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.