SWAG Diamond hunt/Jelly Belly Trip

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Diamond hunt/Jelly Belly Trip
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:34:54 -0800
Hi Sprigeteers,

Ya'll come, to the fabulous and infamous Swag Diamond tour.  On Sunday
26 March at 9:00 AM in the Jelly Belly parking lot.  If you are in
Northern Calif. or want to drive to meet us, You are invited to join us
on a tour of the scenic Northern California Mountains.  It looks like it
will be a fun trip, bring the kids if you can fit them in the car.  We
will start by touring the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield, mmmmm yum.
With our sweet tooth taken care of for at least the moment we will
continue up through the wine country Napa Valley to Calistoga for
lunch.  Here there is shopping, restaurants, and even a mud bath in the
famous hot springs.  After a couple hours break we will continue up over
the pass to an active volcano Mt. Konocti.  This is where we will search
for Diamonds,  It's a secret location Only the Locals know of it.  So
don't ask for directions, just think of how much fun you will have
driving blind folded, LOL just kidd'n.  I will probably be hunted down
by the locals and shot for leading a group this large back there.  From
here we will take rt 20 to Rumsey canyon rd for some great driving and
end up in Woodland.  Just north of Sacramento.

I can guaranty a good time for all, and you will most likely meet some
of the strangest people you have ever met.  Last time we went through
Calistoga we saw a elderly gent in a Beanie and Cecil hat  complete with
the propeller driving a Bug-i.    8-}  If you don't know what a Beanie
hat  you aren't old enough.  R A G G  M O P P Ragg Mop.

We need  to start getting a head count for SWAG's (Spridgets Wild
Adventure Group) Diamond hunt so sign up now.  Bring a rain coat if it
rains and a baggy for the tons of Diamonds you will find, well so I
exaggerated a little, but we will have a good time even in the rain.
Make sure to bring drinking water just in case and maybe a snack as this
is in the wilderness.  The road is dirt but graded and smooth.  It will
be an all day event, as we are traveling about 200 miles in a loop.  So
get your Spridgets ready, start your engines and join Wrong way Rickie,
don't ask, as he leads you through some real pretty country.  You don't
have to even drive a Spridget to come although there is a display area
to show off our pride and joy at the Jelly Belly factory.  You might
want to give her a cleaning before you leave.

WW Rickie