Re: February?

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: February?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:54:38 EST
In a message dated 02/26/2000 7:17:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I have the top off - and it ain't going back on - no matter what the GF
 and daughter say!!! Who want to live in Florida?? It rains thee everyday
 at 3PM. ANd the humidity GEEZ makes Philly look dry!! Then you have to
 deal with the Blue Hairs. No thanks - I am dreaming of Colorado or
 Wyoming.  >>

You talked me into it.  It's been a while since I was in FL, but you're
right.  In Wyoming, do you have to mount a gun rack?  Can I put the gun rack
next to the 15" Blaupunkt subwoofer?

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget