Re: February?

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: February?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:00:35 -0500
Gun racks are only mandatory in Texas I think. Not in the Rockies. But
yes - I think right next to the subwoofer would be appropriate. However
you have to be careful how long of a gun you would carry in a Midget. It
might just hong out the sides and cause a problem scraping the 4WD (that
is really used) pickup next to you. Them real cowboys would smack you
with their belt buckles.

Larry

>In a message dated 02/26/2000 7:17:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:
>
><< I have the top off - and it ain't going back on - no matter what the GF
> and daughter say!!! Who want to live in Florida?? It rains thee everyday
> at 3PM. ANd the humidity GEEZ makes Philly look dry!! Then you have to
> deal with the Blue Hairs. No thanks - I am dreaming of Colorado or
> Wyoming.  >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>You talked me into it.  It's been a while since I was in FL, but you're
>right.  In Wyoming, do you have to mount a gun rack?  Can I put the gun rack
>next to the 15" Blaupunkt subwoofer?
>
>Allen Hefner
>Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
>'77 Midget