Re: windshield seal

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: windshield seal
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:28:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hmmm......A guy with a British accent named MacGregor, in Canada, and won't
get back to you when you leave a message for him.  It sounds like the Martin
MacGregor I tried to get to do my upholstery in Canada (who, incidently,
also sells repro parts), and he never bothered responding to me either!  If
it's the same guy, I wouldn't waste my time.

Bob