Re: windshield seal

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: windshield seal
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:29:34 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I sent for the tool roll and a rubber "V-block" seal for the bonnet.
The
bonnet seal was the same as you get from VB or M*** and the tool roll
was
thin vinyl.  Does anyone know if the original was like this?  Martin
seemed like a nice guy over the phone and sent me some flyers with parts
he sold for different cars.  By the way, Martin's on the Monster List on
the SOL site.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite