Fw: Vinyl replacement on console

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Vinyl replacement on console
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:26:23 -0500
I have not done a console but I have replaced the vinyl on a Bugeye
dashboard. I got the material at a Hancock's Fabric store and used regular
contact cement. Use a hot hair dryer to make the vinyl pliable and pull it
tight as you apply it. Cut the holes out with a razor knife after it is
completely dry.

Kent