Re: more spam...

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more spam...
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:41:35 EST
In a message dated 3/4/2000 8:41:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< Wouldn't it be great if we could spam them back?  300 people on the list at
 3 messages per day ... heh-heh-heh!  ( sounds like too much effort though! )

I do that with snail mail.  Ever buy a magazine and have 3 or 4 of those
d****d mail back cards fall out in your lap or into the floor?  Well I spam
them back by simply saving them up and periodically dropping them, blank,
into a mail box.  I figure it has to cost them some money for these blank
cards to be mailed back.  Just think. . .if everyone did that. . .we may see
fewer of those loose spam cards in our maggies.  8^)

Just my private little revolution!  LOL

David C.