Re: more spam...

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: more spam...
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 18:10:26 -0800
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> I do that with snail mail.  Ever buy a magazine and have 3 or 4 of those
> d****d mail back cards fall out in your lap or into the floor?  Well I spam
> them back by simply saving them up and periodically dropping them, blank,
> into a mail box.  I figure it has to cost them some money for these blank
> cards to be mailed back.  Just think. . .if everyone did that. . .we may see
> fewer of those loose spam cards in our maggies.  8^)
>
> Just my private little revolution!  LOL

This is wrong! You are supposed to fill in somebody's name, some one you
are not to happy with. I know of a lady (I'll use that tern loosely) who
sent her ex husband all that free stuff. You know, send no money now, we
will bill you later. He got bronze baby shows, clothes, loads of
magazines, credit cards, joined the beer of the month club, wine of the
month club, cigar of the month club, every video, CD, record, and tape
club there is, a few auto clubs, and most of the major charities.
After all the stuff started coming in, then the spam (snail mail) was
unimaginable not to mention the telemarketers. He was on every list
there was.
He had to cancel all of it and still had troubles with some of the
sellers. He just told them that it was not his signature on the order
form and either come pick up your stuff or bill the signer of the card.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ