Re: Some more work done

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Some more work done
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:48:50 EST
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< IMHO Those bullet mirror have to be about the biggest aboninmation to
 ever be perpetrated on the public by after market parts makers. They can
 not be adjusted and they look like crap. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gee, Larry, why don't you tell me what you really think?!?!

I had the bullet mirrors on my TR4A and I kinda like how they look.  The
stock mirrors on the 1500 look like they came off a '57 DeSoto.  Most of the
aftermarket mirrors I have seen don't look right on a 23 year old car,
because they are those plastic, aero looking things.  That left the Raydyot
racing mirrors that I couldn't afford, or the chrome bullets that were on
sale when I bought them.

Once they are adjusted they stay where you put them because you tighten the
screw to hold them in place.  They are small enough that you can just tilt
your head if headlights bother you from behind.

And they are a period accessory.  So there.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport