Re: Rally/Picnic initial email

To: valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rally/Picnic initial email
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:35:16 EST
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com
Kevin:

As you know I already replied privately in the affirmative -- just wanted to
put in my two bits about the timing.   June or July would be best for me.
Very difficult to get away for any length of time any other month--as it will
be even this coming summer due to previous plans and committments.  Planning
events that attempt to draw people more than 200-250 miles away is a problem
if they are not planned when those people can get there.  Hope this "voice in
the wilderness" is heard--I wish there had been opportunity for input as to
the timing of the Texas thing in April, but I understand too that it is a
private party, so maybe there was just one time it coulda been done.

Anyway, My loose change on the subject!

--David C.  8^)