Re: Rally/Picnic initial email

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rally/Picnic initial email
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:22:33 EST
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com
In a message dated 03/07/2000 6:37:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> -I wish there had been opportunity for input as to
>  the timing of the Texas thing in April, but I understand too that it is a
>  private party, so maybe there was just one time it coulda been done.
>
>  Anyway, My loose change on the subject!
>
>  --David C.  8^)

Liz!  did the invitations not get back from the engraver?  Have you snobbed
someone by not inviting them, or purposfully making this event on a time when
absolutely no one can come?  What are you going to do with the porta
potties?  (if anything signifies a private party its fiberglas outhouses!)

Oh, now I remember...it's scheduled on "Only Freak Old Farts Can Travel And
All Sane Normal Likeable Folks What Gotta Stay Home National Weekend"  also
cooinciding with "Postal Workers Stay at Home and Clean Your Gun Saturday".

How could you have been so thoughless.  I suggest you brew up an out of body
experience and visit each of the stay at homes tonight.  Kind of Ms.Scary
Claus in March maybe.

Robert H.