Re: gas pricing

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gas pricing
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:21:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
You could get 'philosopher Bob' going on this one against this viewpoint,
but, I'm fighting it.

I would agree that the planet cannot support the number of humans on it.
But, I think that I would disagree on the means to achieve it.

But, on a more humourous note, if you think that losing half of your
population makes it a better country, come to Canada, we've got a tenth of
the States population ( numbers) in a larger country.  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca