Re: Fraudulent Bugeye

To: <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fraudulent Bugeye
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:22:43 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
And along that vein, I've seen 2 Bugeyes advertized on eBay in the past week
or so that were billed as being low mileage one owner originals with perfect
original interior.  When I e-mailed them to ask how good the original rubber
floor coverings were, they both replied that they had the original "carpet"
on the floors!!  Oh well......caveat emptor.

Bob