norristown pa.?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: norristown pa.?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:26:49 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
after passing the place and then wondering where were are all the people, we
finally located the secret swap meet.  squeezing my powerfull frame through
vintage low and narrow door frames i came upon a wonderfull array of mg
austin healey and triumph parts.  and after wandering about a bit i met a
whole bunch of fellow list subscribers there too.  frank got an early
christmas present from me.  i got a few well used ex-race car pieces real
cheap.  even found a pair of n.o.s. lockheed rear wheel cylinders for my
1960 saab sedan 16.00 each!  that made my day!
but honestly, i enjoyed meeting fellow lister's and swaping some tech. info
and a few stories.  i was glad to meet y'all.  it is so nice to put some
faces to some of the posts i have read the last year.
*obligatory ending*...............and a good time was had by all !

chuck
yup! back to under my (big) rock!
my partner in crime jon got some stuff for his 2 mgb's and was thrilled
also.