Re: 73 midget structural

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, type79@ix.netcom.com, LColli3554@aol.com
Subject: Re: 73 midget structural
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:39:29 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok folks,
We're talking about an RWA Midget. I know you can
probably find another one BUT...it can be fixed. I'm
not saying it's easy or it's the cheapest route but if
we all kept the trash it and find another attitude,
there wouldn't be any to easily find.
The center tunnel support holds a lot of support for
the car. If the car is properly braced and supported,
you can do one side of the car at a time. Yes, it is
tedious work and it can be costly but it can be
done...thus keeping one more on the road.

Good luck in your quest.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.