RE: 73 midget structural

To: LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 73 midget structural
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:47:58 -0700
Doing the sill work with the engine removed is preferred. Cutting structural
items out with the engine in place requires that the car is very carefully
supported. Even with the engine removed do support the car to keep it from
distorting. If you can use a mig welder and angle grinder, replacing the
sills is a snap. Get Lindsay Porters book on Spridget restoration to get an
idea about what you are getting into. Good Luck !
Mark Hanna
AN5 (more new tin than I care to remember)